Wednesday, December 3, 2008

advent calendars

Wow, ok, so it's been an insanely long time since I posted anything here. Since my last post, Nouveau Designs has sort of exploded - and in a way that I didn't expect. I started out hoping to do lots and lots of wedding announcements. For months I walked my fat pregnant self around Rexburg, Idaho (where my husband was finishing up school) putting fliers on apartment doors and posters in student housing lounges. And do you know what I got? 1 design job. But it was great and I enjoyed it and we were moving soon anyway so I couldn't be too bummed.

Next I find myself in Nashville (husband still going to school...does it ever end?!) with lots of time to design. I started selling quite a few of my baby memory books in my Etsy shop, and then I started designing cards and invitations. Since then, things have been selling like mad! It has been wonderful, but crazy busy at the same time, especially since I just had my baby in October.

This past week I have had lots of orders for advent calendars. It has been a fun project, but sometimes I wonder if I have created a monster because of all of the orders I've been getting! Good thing I enjoy making them. Here are some photos of several that I sent out today, barely making it to the post office 4 minutes before they closed!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this! It's all I want for Christmas - nearly;)